Contact Us Today!
We are located in the wine and cattle country, just fifteen minutes from the heart of Livermore and near I-580 freeway access. Several
nearby wineries, including Garré, Rios-Lovell, and Poppy Ridge country club offer cafe dining. Livermore's main facility for horse shows,
Robertson Park, is just minutes away, as well as nearby horse trails - for those who want to take their horse(s) for a ride in the country.
Contact our Barn Manager, Susan Young for complete details and to come see WHY we are THE premier facility without the premier price!
Conveniently located - minutes to Livermore downtown, 580 freeway and short
drive to Tracy.
* Large 24 stall barn with runs, auto-fly, ample bedding & plenty of storage.
* Indoor wash with heated water, individual tack closets & grain room.
* Large covered arena with groomed footing, mirrors and lights.
* Extra-large outdoor arena and round-pen.
* Large turn-out pastures
* Trail riding - 20 acres of riding area.
* Top quality hay fed twice daily - stocked full for winter.
* Club house with amenities and indoor restrooms.
* Regularly scheduled clinics and events.
* Full care/training services available - friendly, knowledgeable staff.
* Trailer parking included.
Nestled in the beautiful Livermore hills and overlooking
the valley, Circle J Equestrian is a full-service training
and boarding facility with multiple trainers to choose
from - offering instruction in:
* Horse sales